Tito 's Bunker
TITO 'S BUNKER TOUR
Explore Tito ‘s secret Cold War bunker
Looking for an exciting and unique way to explore historical Cold War-era bunkers? Look no further than Tito ‘s Bunker Tour! Explore Tito’s secret Cold War bunker and military command center! Our experienced and knowledgeable guides will take you on a fascinating tour of this hidden military command center, built during the height of the Cold War to protect Tito and up to 350 members of High Command in the event of a nuclear attack. So if you’re looking for an unforgettable historical experience, be sure to book your spot on Tito’s Bunker Tour!
What you’ll see on the Tito Bunker tour
– The entrance to this secret facility was constructed in secrecy during the early 1950s and remained well hidden until very recently! It is located in Konjic.
– A fascinating glimpse inside Tito ’s bunker, including his personal office and quarters. Here he would have worked tirelessly with high command to ensure that Yugoslavia would remain independent from Eastern Bloc communism at all costs. This area also includes some interesting artifacts from the era, such as old propaganda posters and signs used throughout various military facilities across Yugoslavia.
– Explore our interactive museum dedicated exclusively to Tito and the Cold War period in Yugoslav history. Our museum features a range of interesting items on display, from uniforms and weapons to communications equipment and vehicles.
– The command center for the bunker, which includes an operations room, map room and briefing room. This is where Tito and his team would have directed military operations had Yugoslavia been invaded by the Soviet Union or another communist country.
– Get a unique perspective on the Cold War from our expert guides, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have about this fascinating period in history!
– Learn more about what life was like in Yugoslavia – and Belgrade specifically – during Tito’s reign as leader of the country. Life wasn’t always easy under communism, but there are many things that made it worth fighting for!
Our tours last approximately two hours and include a visit to both above ground (the entrance to the bunker) and underground facilities inside Bunker Park.
So what are you waiting for? Book your spot on Tito’s Bunker Tour today – we promise you won’t regret it!
GALLERY / PHOTOS
EUR 20 / per person
NEED TRAVEL RELATED TIPS & INFORMATION
Looking to take your next vacation in Bosnia Herzegovina to the next level? From packing tips to where to go and what to see, we’ve got you covered – so you can focus on having the time of your life!
OTHER TRAVEL PACKAGES
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing getaway or an adrenaline-filled vacation, we’ve got something for everyone. So come take a chance and explore Bosnia Herzegovina with us!
BOOK A TOUR
Just fill out the fields and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for choosing us!
Fill in your details below.